The six steps to reveal the story:
- Below are white horizontal bars, each representing a point that you must walk to.
- The number on the left of the bar indicates how far you are from the point.
- As you get closer the number will decrease.
- When the number is at zero the bar will expand to reveal the chapter.
- Read the story out loud and then follow the directions to the next chapter.
- When all the bars are open then the story is at an end.
If you experience any fault or problem, please report it to the team via the Storywalks contact page